Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lashing Euipments

Friends! It is my ambition that through my blog, I want to share my knowledge with the other people. Now I working as a lashing man in Singapore, I already have experiences in this lashing field. During my profession, I see ready many vessels, its types, its equipments, etc. Any how, I believe my blog would be informative, educative, and knowledgeful. I'm sure that any one can get the study of lashings when those who are entering in to the port as a stevedore. Here, I have collected many pictures of vessels, lashing equipments from other websites only to show the lashing people to update their knowledge regarding lashing onboard the vessel. Yes, I travel through these websites, collecting data to give you all a stuffed source of knowledge on Container Lashing. Before entering to this job, everybody's thinking maybe confused. But, once we learned these works, then the job is very satisfied, hopeful, if we follow a good safely working environment. O.K, Today, I have published an useful product informations. See it, Enjoy it!

Apart from the container lashings onboard the vessel, the container securing under the hatch, or on deck of the vessel using many types of twist locks. Here, I have given the types of Twist Locks, Lashing equipments, and other securing elements with a hyper link. Please click these links to view the products.

Thank You for your kind Support for my Blog Always!

TWIST LOCKS & LASHING BARS

Fully Automatic Twist Locks

Semi Automatic Twist Locks

Conventional Twist Locks

Midlocks

Bottom Mid Locks

Dovetail twistlocks for point load

Dovetail twistlocks for line load

Turnbuckles (+ spanner)

Lashing bars (+ extension rods)

Operating rods

Bin racks

Storage bins

Bridge fittings (+ spanner

Twist stackers

Stacking cones

Bottom stacking cones

Anti-Rack-Spacer

Tension / pressure elements

Pressure elements

Pressure adapters



No comments: